Wow! I can’t believe it! I made it through my first dorm/college season, and I still have hairs left on my head… gray as they are!! Thanks for blessing and supporting my business. The shipments have been steady and the feedback very rewarding.

Last week, I sent my daughter back to FSU and prepared her new room in the ADPi sorority house at FSU. Her room was going to be on the sorority recruitment tour, so the pressure was on and the time limited to do the 24hour extreme room makeover.

After the initial furniture rearrangement and cleaning, the fun began. We used custom bed risers to get the extra storage under the girls beds. Then we added custom tailored dust ruffles to hide the under the bed essentials. Storage crates are a must for keeping items grouped and organized. Next came the custom bedding and pillows. We used duvet covers with down insets for a comfy yet functional bed covering. The window treatment was mounted at the ceiling to maximize the height. We used 2 inch ribbon to make a colorful trim around the room. The highlights were the customized word stickers in ADPi, monograms, patterns and even the McDonald’s logo. This is our last name and her big sister/roommates as well, so we enjoyed the creative explosion here. Lessons learned… make it fun… make it yours. Enjoy the year. Keep posted to www.tranformyourdorm.com

For many new and innovative decorating ideas.

Labels:

Go Shopping Now
Go Shopping Now!