My daughter just graduated from high school and even the "Dorm Diva" mom was
outdone by her close friends, Sandra, with a terrific graduation gift! My
daughter loves her fun and PRACTICAL gift. Notice the contents all packaged in great Snapware container?

1. Tide to Go

2. Laundry Detergent

3. Roll of Quarters... Boy is that trip to the laundry room going to be an event! No more Mom's laundry room, folded and returned to your door, service! I want to be a fly on the wall during that first trip to the laundry room! Just kidding Megan!!!

4. Tylenol... For when you mix your blacks and whites in a hurry Meg. I TRIED to show you!! And forget it if you have a red shirt in with those whites!!

5. Push pins - To put up our photos on the board. Or to use on the voodoo doll of me after I post this blog!

6. Post it notes... Call MOM!!!

7. Duct tape - Is that for my mouth??

8. Command Tabs and fishing line for hanging great things on your walls.

9. Paper clips

10.Air freshener - and boy, will that room need it!!!

11. Stamps... Maybe I'll hear from you?!?
Megz, I know you'll do beautifully and are ready to fly!
All the Best...


aka Mommy

Labels: ,

Go Shopping Now
Go Shopping Now!