Okay…What happened??? I just birthed my baby and now she’s 18, a high school graduate, and headed to college next month!

Although the time has flown by I am proud and privileged to have parented my beautiful daughters Amanda (21) and Megan(18) who are both students at Florida State University.

My heart is heavy as I set my baby loose to FLY.. in a few weeks. But, I know this is why we did it all… to give our children wings so that they can SOAR!

Make the most of those last days by spending time with your daughter and leave the details of making her future home away from home to me. I would be privileged to help you prepare the nest for your precious one. We offer a wide variety of dorm bedding and decorating options… from custom bedding to storage and wall art. Fitting any budget. Why rack your brain and travel from store to store on the hunt… we’re just a click away!!

Labels: ,

Go Shopping Now
Go Shopping Now!